Rental shop hours & RETURN POLICY
Rental pick-ups and returns are done Monday–Friday, 9 am–4:30 pm. Please note we are closed for lunch from noon–1 pm. If you need to schedule slightly outside of these hours, we will do our best to accommodate you (if given advance notice).
So we can continue to provide great equipment at affordable prices, we require all equipment to be returned the way it went out. We appreciate your partnership on this. This includes having:
- Cables coiled in reasonable loops and tied.
- Adapters and break outs disconnected from all cables.
- Gobos and color frames removed from fixtures; cables wrapped around fixtures; shutters and lens tubes pushed in.
- Tape removed from all equipment.
- Port Lighting logos/markers remaining in tact.
Issues / Additional Charges:
- An additional $35/hour labor charge (for our staff's time) will apply should any rentals not be returned to our shop in the same condition they went out.
- If any equipment is missing upon return, we will notify you that you have one week to return the missing equipment. If it is not returned in that timeframe, we will invoice you for the replacement cost.
- If any items are missing at the time a rental is returned, we will contact you immediately after the return and again two more times. (Once after the first week and once after the second week.) If the equipment is not returned by the end of the 3rd week, we will charge the account on file for the items missing and any related shipping costs.
After hours emergencies
If you have an emergency after our normal business hours (which are 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday) you can call our emergency line which is 603-474-2110 x29, leave a message with a brief description of your problem and where we can reach you. Someone will get back to you as quickly as possible. If you need a Port Lighting associate to open the shop after hours for additional services, equipment and supplies, the cost for this is $160 ($240 if it is between 12:00 midnight and 6:00am) in addition to the cost of the additional products and services.
Have equipment in need of repair? Our trained technicians have years of experience. We'll get you up and running again (whether you purchased the item through us or not).